This Product is in high demand, Place your order before we run out of stock！
Nails left too long can make standing and moving painful and awkward for your dog. In extreme situations, the nails can continue to grow until they curl around and become embedded in the paws of your dog’s feet.
Amazing results after 3 minutes use this
Dog gets nervous around grinders? here are a few solutions! 1-Start slow by just showing your dog the nail trimmer — and then give him a treat. Do this several times in a row to get your dog used to seeing the nail trimmer. 2– Hold the paw and gently grasp a single toe. Trim the very tip of the nail. Don’t trim too much off at first so you avoid exposing the quick. Reward your dog with praise and a treat after trimming each nail.
Descriptions & Features:
1. Low Vibration and Low Noise – Equipped with a mute brass shaft and unique mute technology that’s still powerful enough to gently remove thin layers of nail. Sensitive dogs will no longer get scared, making it a stress- free way for trimming dog’s nail.
2. NO MESS: Revolutionary nail trimmer for your dog or cat. It’s the newest and fastest way to keep your pet’s nail trim rounded and smooth with no mess!
3. Make Nail Grinding Painless – Precisely trim their nails round and smooth, no more worries about over cutting, nasty pains or bleeding. Leave your pet’s paws touchable soft and your home safe from scratches.
4. USB Charging – Save money on buying batteries! This Pet’s Nail Grinder comes with a USB port and cable (provided) that can continuously operate up to 3 hours once fully charged.]
5. Detachable Grinding Wheel – Grinding stone can be easily removed for cleaning. Simply rub on the surface with soft towel and tissue, so that it will remain as effective as ever.
6. Suitable For All Pet’s Size – The Pet’s Nail Grinder comes with three size openings to suit different sized nail. Choose a suitable one according to the size and characteristics of your pet’s nail.